eDesign Forms can be used to obtain the following:
FIXED PRICE DESIGN OPTIONS
eDesign Professional Assessments
Best for those interested in a design change but don’t know where to start or would like a professional opinion.
- High level professional assessment including analysis of strengths/weaknesses and design guidance with specific suggestions (all information will be provided verbally within a 15-30 minute phone conversation)
- Add-on option for professional assessment to be documented and presented in electronic format
Best for those that would like customized recommendations and purchasing suggestions through a do-it yourself approach with the assistance of a design professional.
- All packages come with an eDesign Professional Assessment (analysis of strengths/developmental areas and overall design guidance) documented in a GGI eDesign™ Booklet.
- The GGI eDesign™ Booklet contains a design assessment, comprehensive and specific purchasing recommendations, a shopping list and a breakdown of your spending based on your budget.
- Depending on your package, you have a choice of the following categories: Color Selection, Furniture Selection, Fabric Selection, Window Treatments, Flooring, Lighting, Accessories and art.
- Each package allows for an add-on option for furniture placement guidance. The GGI eDesign™ Booklet will illustrate where items should go and/or how they should be arranged.
- Personal visits are available for an additional cost subject to limitation
Best for showroom visits, shopping excursions or those interested in quick and more personalized design guidance with minimal client effort (such as at the start of a long-term project or for a fast and effective assessment).
- Personal visit by Gail Green for any design topic of client’s choosing
- 4 or 8 Hour options are available for fixed price arrangements
- Travel time complimentary within a 3 mile radius of our office
VARIABLE PRICE DESIGN OPTIONS
eDesign Answers On Demands
Best for those with specific one-off questions or issues requiring a design solution.
- Our design team will review your question and all information submitted through our “GGI eDesign Variable Price Questionnaire” and contact you to discuss a price estimate.
- The price estimate will be based on the design team’s professional judgment as to the best way to identify and present a solution that will address your issue.
General Price Estimates
Best for those requiring a full suite of design services or those interested in other non-fixed price options, such as our traditional offerings.
- Our “GGI eDesign Variable Price Questionnaire” is specifically designed to ensure that you get the quickest and most accurate estimate.